View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 06:33 PM   #11
remotecontrol
(male)

remotecontrol HB User
Re: need tips and advice on a pinched nerve thx!

Hi mona, did i rupture a disc?...good luck with everything. i do feel for those with pain ,more now that i have had a good dose of it.
hello SKZ i would like to say that your post was awesome and helpfull and i do wish ya the best.. nice post there. I read it about ten times.
i guess its been about two months for me.. pain started from out of the blue...It was horrid for about 6 weeks and two weeks ago it started to get better, This last week i had a great improvement and only am taking the pain pills maybe one every other day while taking the muscle relaxers(i forget the name now dio something) twice a day...My left arm is still bad but for example i can jump of a 4 foot step ladder without getting jolted in my arm. Thats a big improvement for me,,,My shoulder is still sore as i type and tire very fast when i am working,,,I can work now(construction) but not full speed. My finger and thumb are still numb. which puzzels me cause the chiropracter i saw a few times(not going anymore) told me that my extremedeys or fingers should get better first and the pain in my neck last.
why i have went through this painfull episode is still a mystery for me.
I guess if i dont get more better or i get worse ill have to see a neuro doctor for some better answers. once again thx for the post SKZ..i check these this board daily. Its the only one i posted in.