View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #21
BayouBound
(male)

BayouBound HB User
Re: My Suggestions For Anxiety, Panic and Obsessive Thoughts

Steve,

I am very new to this I have never been to a doctor or therapists about my anxiety but it is almost get to be too much to bear. It is not all the time it is just in certain circumstances. I really don't feel like I need to be medicated because of it's randomness but I guess I'm not ruling it out if that's what it takes. I just need some advice from you or anyone else that can point me in the direction of what I should do. Also I would like to hear more specifically about what I can do to as you said "just be in the moment". I feel like I am a very strong person mentally and would like to give that a try. My sister recommended yoga to me but I have such a busy schedule I need something I can do on my own on my own time.

This is something I have struggle with for about a year now. I don't want to say it makes me feel like dying all the time as some people have said but on the occassions that it comes I feel completely miserable and overwhelmed so I really feel what they are saying. I have to do something about this because honestly I don't want to live with this anymore. I thought it was something I could just deal with and I would get over it but it's just not that easy. I appreciate any advice anyone has to offer. Thanks everybody.

Marc