View Single Post
Old 08-12-2003, 09:27 AM   #2
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Morristown, NJ
Posts: 475
fm5 HB User

Short of going to a plastic surgeon or dermatologist, try Mederma.

I have had a scar on the bridge of my nose since childhood from an accident. I am now trying Mederma and it seems to be softening it.