View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:21 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: FL
Posts: 1,207
BioAdoptMom3 HB User
Re: education neglect

She could hotline it by calling the 1-800 number. Every state has one. She needs to just look in the phone book under state listings and see what the hotline number for abuse/neglect is. They will then at least check it out and if there is a concern they will do more investigating of the situation.