View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 03:21 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 167
babyluv45 HB User
Re: Something most certainly wrong.

does the college have a health center you can go to? my college gives free help to anyone even if they are only part time. i really think you need to see a doctor. i dont really have any ideas as to what you would have. i would go out and buy a thermometer and if you have a temperature go to the ER or Urgent Care at a cilinic. they cannot refuse to treat you and can work out payment plans. i sincerely hope you feel better.