View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: KY
Posts: 4
SpongeBobby HB User
Question Doctors will not prescribe anything for pain? what do i do?

I have severe chronic lower back pain.

I am 30 years old.

MRI shows a black buldged disc nearest to my tailbone and disc-o-gram showed that it was not bad enough to operate and then diagnosed me with Facet Joint arthritis. I have been receiving Facet Joint Injections for about a year and it provides very little but some relief. My pain is almost a 10 scale at times. It aches constantly and I have no mobility. I lose a lot of sleep due to the pain.

I have lost my employment due to this condition and have government assisted medical insurance. All doctors and specialists prescribe is zanaflex and naproxen. I have been to the ER several times and they prescribe a narcotic to help and it does much more than injections and muscle relaxants. what do i do to fight this pain and get proper treatment with medications?


Sponsors Lightbulb