View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 03:52 AM   #5
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 311
life_is_good HB User
Re: whats wrong with me?

I'd speak to your regular doctor first and describe your symptoms. He or she will probably want to run some bloodwork. If that comes back good, you'll likely be sent to a neurologist for an EEG and scans. It's important that you get to the bottom of this. Please keep us posted.