View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:24 AM   #14
PNo
Inactive
(female)

PNo HB User
Re: I have been diagnosed with a Cervical Myelopathy

Hittman, i will be looking for your post after dr. appointment. This is a great community of people here. All willing to share their experience and information that they have learned. Cummulatively, there is quite a body of knowledge here (and support).

The internet is like a medical school and every time I have a little bit of time where I feel good to be on the computer I read, read, read. I even review medical lectures on this stuff, because I keep looking for some question to ask that might spur a resolution or treatment to my problems. Besides basic anatomy and medical information, you can access most studies, trials, and medical research papers. We can't share how to do this but there is unlimited good stuff out there by world class experts.

I have good doctors that take a lot of time with me explaining but there is nothing like reading all the specifics about how it works yourself.

I hope you have a good day today, it's been raining here and I am a little worse today, so I think I 'll just stay in my "jammies" and rest.