View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 08:59 AM   #1
mjr49
(male)

mjr49 HB User
Question HELP! Anybody diagnosed with degenerative disk arthritis C5 - C7?

Can anyone tell me if the tingling or numbness associated with this condition lasts a long time? I have initially been diagnosed with this disorder. MRI results to be found out tonight from doctors visit, with hopefully a more clear diagnosis and game plan. I just woke up with a pinched nerve type feeling last week and after a visit to the chiropractor (What a HORRIBLE Mistake) on Friday and excruciating pain the next day, which put me in the hospital E.R. I'm still experiancing tingling and numbness in my left arm and hand. I've been to P.T. only twice but have an initial three week script. So far I have missed an entire week of work.....Very Discouraging! Can anybody offer some encouragement that I may be able to become normal again without cervical epidurals or surgery. I have basically been healthy all my life and I'm not even 50 yet. I have yet to read a post from someone who experienced a somewhat mild case of this with a soon return to normalcy. Is there such a person alive?? I really hope someone has an encouraging story to share with me. I would love to know that it's happened before to someone. Please write soon! Thanks.

Last edited by mjr49; 01-21-2008 at 05:57 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb