View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 05:27 PM   #4
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 6
jenny1234 HB User
Re: crown ruined root canal

At a minimum you should get a copy of your records (ask for them as you wait) and report the dentist to your state dental board. They likely have a website with a link to their complaint form. Submit a detailed letter about what happened and include your records. If the records are not correct, note the errors in your letter. Make sure they used gutta percha for the root canal filling material.

If you contact a lawyer you would likely get turned down as this is not a big money maker.

Your state chapter of the AL Dental Association, likely has a group that mediates these types of $$ issues. I suggest you contact them...after you get your records.

By all means - FIND A NEW DENTIST.