View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
dredd384
(female)

dredd384 HB User
Burning neck/face pain/ increases with exercise/please help

Can anyone tell me if they have had any of these syptoms? I have had burning neck pain with burning in my face as well, it increases with exercise. I finally had a fusion on C5-C6 for a herniated disk. The only relief I got from that was the headache went away. The fusion was done in Jan., they say it has not fused completely yet, but the burning is still as bad as it was before the surgery and if I go out and walk or ride my bike, it gets so bad I can't stand it! I am on topamax 200mg, they have tried facet injections, to no relief. I am about to go crazy!
They don't seem to give me any answers to what is causing this, they only say maybe spinal cord damage! they say the syptoms are something they have never heard of before with even that, I know I can't be the only person in the world to have these syptoms before, can someone please help me and tell me where to look or what is causing this pain. I am about to lose my mind.
The only think I get from my pain management doctor is he wants to send me to a couselor, I wouldn't need a couselor if they would stop the pain, and get me to where I could do my activities I have always be able to do.
This is stressing me out so bad!
I just want to know if this is every going to end! or if I am going to have to live with this for the rest of my life! I think I will kill myself if I have to end up living with this forever!
Does anyone have any answers? or have you ever heard of exercise induced burning neck and face pain?
I can't believe I am the first person to every complain of this before.
PLEASE someone help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb