View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 06:59 PM   #6
dredd384
(female)

dredd384 HB User
Re: Burning neck/face pain/ increases with exercise/please help

So you guys think I will get better? this won't last forever? Guys you may have saved my life! I have almost thought about committing sucide! i just can't imagine living my life this way forever. To hear someone tell me that I won't have to do this for the rest of my life that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Something I can't get the doctors to tell me. They just tell me they don't know and hand me another dang pill! no answers is all I get from them and the strange looks and they act like I have some strange complaint and like they have never heard of what I am describing to them before at all.
So to hear you guys tell me that what I am describing is something you all have felt and that I am not crazy, makes me cry, to know that there is someone else out there that knows what I am going through.
I just thank you for sharing your stories and any advice and encouragment you can with me. It is so discourageing to get out of bed every day and to feel the same pain everyday and nothing seems to get better. But to hear you guys say that I will get better with time gives me something to live for!
Thank you! thank you!
God Bless you!