View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #7
sunshine1973
(female)

sunshine1973 HB User
Re: Mental confusion with cervical problems

Yep, since I had my auto accident I forget everything....I am always chasing choices I have made.....like did I write the check correctly, did I sign it, did I mail it.....how come I am so exhausted from any mental activity? I do all the decision making in my marriage and I cannot tell you how exhausting it is? I am the one...for all the decision making and everyone thinks, it all me? All the kids are out of the house and it's just me and my husband.... He says I have a problem because I had an auto accident and hit my head on the steering wheel....and than there are the side affects from the meds....so, I cannot win for losing in this situation..I take alot of notes and than yep! I loose them too! I am always trying to start a new system...and I cannot get the paper work I ususally have in piles on the floor, filed and off the ground..do not ask me about my wardrobe...I do not have one.....Everything is just so hard to get started and to keep anything in order doesn't last long! forget it! I have to start everything all over again....never ending and always chasing choices! stuck in a never ending rut!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
what is wrong with Mondays anyways?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.