Thread: Nephrologist
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 142
greens HB Usergreens HB User
Re: Nephrologist

Hi, When my family doc first suspected I may have a kidney problem he sent my for and ultrasound, and a mir and sent me to a urologist who had me have a test where they inject radioactive stuff in you and take pictures to determine kidney function. I then had my first of many stents put in to relieve pressure in a blocked kidney. This was done in about 2 months.