View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 18
loriy HB User
Re: Please help me! Should I go to the doctor?

If it were me I would go. I don't have epilepsy but my son does. I would try to find a nuerologist that specializes in epilepsy..that way you cut right to the chase and hopefully don't waste your money. In our area there are several big practices but when you inquire or look them up on line you find out that this guy deals with seizures but this guy is the stroke guy etc.. Even if you have to wait for an appointment it would be worth it to talk to someone who has studied the condition. Hope this helps. One of these days you may get married and you wouldn't want to beat up the husband!