View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 01:06 PM   #3
Travis from MN
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: St Cloud, MN
Posts: 1,243
Travis from MN HB UserTravis from MN HB UserTravis from MN HB User
Re: Please help me! Should I go to the doctor?

Having coverage would be nice. I would say to have it checked out by a Neurologist. A lot of the time first round testing is EEG to examine the brainwaves. An MRI is possible suggestion if the Dr wants it done. If you don't have coverage the MRI may be out of the question based on funds and coverage (lack of).

Without being examined you remain in in the dark on what the potential problem/s are.