Thread: Feminine issues
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 94
dkbladez HB User
Re: Feminine issues

Thanks Mandalot,
My PC doctor's office is not very accessible and the rooms are very small. I may have to look into a doctor at the medical college where I see my neurologist and pulmonary. They usually have the most up to date equipment. Thanks for the suggestions.