View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 11:37 PM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ponce, Puerto Rico
Posts: 30
mayriv8409 HB User
Re: Yeast Infection...?

Are you having abnormal discharges? If so you probably do have a yeast infection. I think if you suspect you might have an infection of any kind you should definitely go to a gynecologist and see if they can determine what type and how to cure it.
Of course, I thought I had a yeast infection because my vagina itches and burns but all the tests come back negative. The last doctor I went to told me to apply Vitamin E oil to relieve the itching, and it does help a lot.
The cramps could be related to the birth control pills.
But I'd go see a doctor to consult all the symptoms.
Hope you feel better!