View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 03:05 AM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1
prettyrose HB User
Unhappy Vaginal condition...I don't know what to call it.. please help :(

A year ago I had a pap done and a vaginal swab taken for cullture.. because i was complaining of of yellowish discharge, no other discomforts... the vaginal swab came back positive for yeast i took diflucan... after couple more weeks my pap came back positive for the doctor said i'm ok since i was treated...also did STD test & HIV test (all where negative) .. Then i went overseas for a year, in a place where i just can't go get tested for my vaginal problem.... When i took diflucan, it releafed my syptoms for few weeks, but over the past year i've been having the same yellowish itching, no burning, no swelling, no foul smell......just this yellowish discharge.... Now i'm back to canada for 1 week only (and on my period), and i'm going back to overseas again.... I'm just being so worried about this, i don't have enough time to go get tested again.....but i know it will come out the same...because my symptoms are nothing different than before... I'm just gonna go to walmart and buy canesten cream OTC..... what would u do if you were me? Do i have something really chronic or bad??? i'm just so worried.

Sponsors Lightbulb