View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #17
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 29
buckeye1 HB User
Re: Any experience in this?

It sounds like you need a more comprehensive approach to your dad's health problems than your current doctor has the time or training to provide. I would suggest a geriatric or Senior's Clinic where there is a team of professionals to help, including a geriatrician and psychologist, social worker, etc. I am sure you can find one at the university hospitals in Denver or Aurora. The typical first appointment will be at least an hour, with further testing and referrals as indicated. The nice thing about this kind of set-up is the "one-stop" office that can provide much more than the average family physician.


Last edited by buckeye1; 11-04-2008 at 09:45 PM.