View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:27 AM   #1
timtim
(male)

timtim HB User
pressure in head, dizziness-sinus related?

I have been having a lot of pressure in my head for a few months now. I feel mentally out-of-it, and off balance. When I turn my head to look one way from another, I get a dizzy, disoriented feeling. I have been trying to figure out what is causing it, and am now thinking it could possibly be sinus related. The reason I think this is because my nose has been congested and kinda irritated for a few months without healing. I have noticed blood after i blow my nose a number or times. Also, my ears feel clogged, and I had my doctor check them, and there was no wax clogged up. My ears also do a weird, almost quick-pulse thing when a loud noise happens (i.e. 2 plates bang against each other. I just feel a lot of pressure in my nose, eyes, and my head above my eyes. I have a hard time concentrating (just feel mentally off) because of this. My focus just seems out of whack. Things get amplified when I drink alcohol(nose becomes more clogged, feel more dizzy).

Do you think this could all be related to a sinus problem/infection? And would you suggest that I go see an ear, nose, and throat doctor? I've never been to one before.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited by timtim; 01-05-2009 at 08:22 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb