View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #8
Boxerluver
Inactive
(female)

Boxerluver HB UserBoxerluver HB UserBoxerluver HB UserBoxerluver HB UserBoxerluver HB UserBoxerluver HB UserBoxerluver HB UserBoxerluver HB User
Re: Facial Migraines not Sinus Infection

Shurluck, intersting timing on this. I have been posting recently about these headaches I have begun to get. I never had headaches hardly ever. ABout 4 years ago I started to get one it was one of the worst I have ever had but now looking back wasn't so bad. I was lucky it was gone within a week and then it never came back until about a year later. These were bad. Some would hit hard and then be gone the next day, some would be bad enough to effect my day and would stay around 2 weeks. I suffered these on and off for about 3 months, then they went away again. Last year I had a few but not as bad as the previous year.

Now this year they are back with a vengance. I am realizing that they tend to come at the same time of year. I live in central Florida and our weather is usually predictably the same may through october. It's usually Jan - March that they are here and this is when we experience cold fronts and major change in our weather. So I too have wondered if mine were weather related and mine are definately in the face and forehead.

I have tried everything over the counter and nothing worked. I am lucky that when it's get to "almost need to go to ER bad" I have meds I can take. I take 1 and if it hasn't worked I can take another 30 minutes later. That usually works enough for me to fall asleep and pray it won't be there the next day.

Do you think it's the facial migraines?

Melissa