View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: May 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 1,114
cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Prostatitis question - help!

I would think that prostitise would cause a very sensitive prostate? If so, you can check this yourself with a lubricated finger. I have a friend that was diagnosed with an enlarged prostate/prostitice. Just the doctor touching his prostate made him jump in severe pain. Of course he was in his early 60's. That shouldn't matter. A prostate problem would give you the same results (pain) no matter what the age. I would go to my regular doctor, and have him to check my prostate. In the mean time, check it yourself to see if it's sore, if there's pain to the touch. Not discomfort, but pain. If so, there is a prostate problem. I'm assuming that you don't have any std's of any sort, which might also cause problems.