View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #6
Machaon
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: Has anyone tried Acupuncture for their sinus/allergies?

I own my own Acupuncture Stimulator, the KWD-808-I. Cost me about $110. I have been using it for years, with electronic stimulation pads, not needles, with some, but limited success, which I started documenting on HealthBoards, in 2003, under Alternative Medicine's thread: "Anyone ever try Chinese medicine (acupuncture/herbals)?" @ [url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showpost.php?p=707632&postcount=23[/url]

I originally purchased it to see if it could help me with a variety of health problems, but not for use with my sinus problems. I had solved my chronic sinusitis problems a long time ago through a process I developed called "Upside Down Sinus Flooding", which I've documented on HealthBoards under Allergies.

However...... back around 2003, I tried to get off my Flonase sinus spray. I thought wrongly that I didn't need sinus medication because of my cured Sinusitis. Soon after I stopped taking the sinus spray, my nose stuffed up quite badly.

I did an electro-acupuncture treatment that night. The main points for clearing the sinuses are on top of the head. I shaved the top of my head so that the electrode pads would stick, and then I covered the top of my bald head with the pads. I stimulated the pads on the top of my head, with the KWD-808-I Acupuncture Stimulator for about an hour. The next morning, my sinuses were 100% open and I felt great. Even so, I had to get back on the Flonase, but it was nice to find out that the stimulation of these acupuncture electrode pads on the top of the head works!

Lately, I've used the KWD-808-I, successfully, to relieve some neck, shoulder and upper back pain. Documented under Alternative Medicine at thread: Cured my own left neck, shoulder, back pain with Acupuncture electronic stimulation @ [url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=668411[/url] ;

The best part, is that I don't have to rely on our expensive, broken down medical system (soon to get worse), or pills, for help, more than I have to, and I was able to do it at home!

So, for me, at-home Acupuncture was effective, so I would imagine that, in the hands of a medical professional, it could be quite effective for sinus problems and many other ailments. For those of you who don't mind trying new techniques for dealing with sinus problems or pain, give Electro-Acupuncture a try! It's not expensive. You can get a comparable, or better, Acupuncture Stimulator, than I purchased, for much less than the $110 I paid.

⇒ Cheap effective asthma inhaler: Fluticasone Nasal Spray!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

⇒ 900 weight lifts and 750 knee bends daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Machaon; 03-03-2009 at 09:06 AM.