View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #3
fletcher1985
(male)

fletcher1985 HB User
Re: had my operation to open sinuses

Quote:
Hi. Thank you for the posting. I did a posting yesterday regarding a surgery I have coming up. What did they do to open your sinuses? Was it from a deviated septum? Did they have to break your nose? I'm having surgery to repair the deviated septum and conchobulosa (CB?) and am terrified. The stories I have read so far have not calmed my fears. I'm glad to hear you're doing well, so far!
hi kelly, well im guessing the just tore it away the surgen did come around after the operation but i had only just woken up so i didnt catch everything, i might have to have another operation to straighten my septum at a later date. they did not have to break my nose. yours is a little different to mine but the only 2 things that are anoying me are was last night having a constant nose bleed and today having a clear drip with a headache that wont go, other then that im in no pain unless i sniff without thinking, i have been signed off work for 2 weeks. im sure someone on here will be able to give you some more advice, but dont worry about it, i will be glad to be able to breath again through my nose.