View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 102
inspectormoe HB User
Re: Questions about symptoms being experienced

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing such difficulties but going to a neurologist is the wise thing to do. He can rule out other issues before he treads down the path to PD. A neurologist who is also a Movement Disorder Specialist may be a better choice after the initial work up.

I hope you can get to the bottom of whatever is plaguing you so some quality of life can be regained.