View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 27
windwalkerwest HB User
Re: Questions about symptoms being experienced


Definately see a neurologist. There is medication for PD that can ease the symptoms, plus you may get an answer to your illness, which in itself is a relief.

Does your arm swing when you walk? Have you lost your sense of smell? Couple of other things that some people have with PD (me).

There is a good movement disorder neurologist in NW Arkansas
If your Dr. can refer you. I don't think they will let me give the name on this note but he is in Fayetteville (Dr. Alan Diamond) Maybe you can get A referral from your primary.

Sometimes, when a person is young, they don't tend to look for a PD diagnosis I've heard.

Good luck,