View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: minnesota
Posts: 344
walleye77 HB User
Re: I am hurting so bad with my feet

If you can find out the brand name your doc is using you could look it up online. I got one pair from him cuz my insurance only pays for one set a year. I got a 2nd pair online for $50.00. I looked into several sights and pricing does very.
Is it a burning pain? Does it look molted? Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) or Regional Sympathy Dystrophy (RSD) can happen after a surgery, sometimes it can take just a bump. It is really something you need to discuss with a doctor and hopefully they know about these. There are drugs out there to help. Please get it checked out for your peace of mind. Don't let get get any worse.