View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
kevinstj007
(male)

kevinstj007 HB User
Cool need help PLEASE.Sinusitus? or?

hi there.My first post.My name is Kevin,36 year old male.I do not drink smoke or do drugs.Otherwise healthy male.

For the last 5 days I have been getting more dizzy and "spaced out". My head hurts (pressure) eyes hurt-feel tired and achy,full of pressure as well as my ears. I also have some nausea with NO throwing up-I think it might be a bad bout of Sinisitus? I go for an XRAY Saturday.

I am on Cipro for Prostititus and just started Cefpozil 500 mg 2 times per day for 10 days. My sinuses are very dry and I feel pressure all over my face. Very dizzy.Headaches sometimes but not all the time. I missed work again today.

It started with ears feeling pressure and hurting with a sense of fullness. It spread to my face and nose and eyes. 5 days now..getting worse. I feel stoned. I have had Sinus infections before but not this bad with so much dizziness/pressure etc..

Thing is I have post nasal drip and almost NO MUCOUS from my nose as it is very dry. I even tried to use the nasal spay Nasonex and that is not doing anything. Even the SINU-CLEANSE 3 TIMES YESTERDAY did not do anything.

I am drinking a lot of water, resting etc.. nothing is helping yet.

I thought with a sinus infection you get more headaches and a lot of nasal discharge of various colors?

I hope this is only a sinus infection? Dr. said ears were clear/good. Blood pressure good and blood work normal. But I am very diizy-spaced out with pressure in my head/eyes/nose/face etc...

ANY IDEAS? Thanks and God Bless! Kevin.

Last edited by kevinstj007; 07-03-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb