View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
TEdds83
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
Re: need help PLEASE.Sinusitus? or?

Hello Kevin! Welcome to the boards!! I hope you are feeling better today. I just wanted to reassure you that it's probably nothing serious. I have had the same thing to the tee for the past week. I feel pretty rotten today. Sinus pressure, headache, dizzy and nauseated. Probably from some drainage into my stomach. I am not getting anything to blow out. Sometimes I have had infections that are packed up in there. I am wondering if that is what I have going on right now. I don't want to just take antibiotics if it is only allergies without infection. I have a bad taste in my mouth. Do you?? Usually that means infection I think.
I am doing my neti pot rinse with the saline solution. I don't know if you are doing that, but that may help. If mine is not better by Monday I am going into the doctor.

Hang in there! Take some sudefed to help open you up. And a tylenol or something. Let us know how you are.

Last edited by TEdds83; 07-04-2009 at 09:08 AM.