View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
Greenjuice
(male)

Greenjuice HB User
Allergy/Sinus life changing remedies

Hi, I'm 21 years old, male student, and take great pride in my health. I've been battling allergies and chronic sinusitis since grade school and on up til last year I've discovered great natural remedies that has kept my hair and skin looking amazing and puffiness has drastically vanished to the point of cheek bones and no acne. My face and body are always being questioned if I'm 16 or 18, and the looks on their faces is what keeps me inspired to help others achieve this. There is hope my fellow sufferers, trust me. Heres my secrets and what keeps me symptom free and great health:

Elderberry juice (nigra) : Dramatically reduces inflammation and promotes
breathing. Scientific evidence suggest it also combats an
array of viral, bacterial, and fungal agents within the cavites
and
throughout the body. Loads of evidence from backing
Universities and my personal experience has had me sold
since
day one. I don't know how I've lived without this. Great
immune builder and actually fights against flu and swine flu
(please feel free to gather evidence, because there's a great
deal of it.

Silver biotics/silver nose sprays (not colidal): Very potent anti-bacterial that
breaks up mucus and builds an overall strong immune system. Instantly decreases swollen membranes and nose inflammation.

Bromelain/stinging nettle leaf/quercetin n-acetyl cysteine (All in one supplement can be found in any natual food market: Thins mucus and stops bacterial mucus from spreading. Great help. Also, helps a GREAT deal on stress (which can weaken the immune system). The stinging nettle leaf helps by calming and relaxing the nerves that trigger allergic symptoms

Royal Jelly: Is comprised of bee pollen and an array of certain steriods that work with the body to build the body's immune system and strengthen it. Great for becoming immune to your environment. Also, great for energy and sexual performance.

Magnesium: Helps with inflammation and great for connective tissue. Highly, recommended.

Omega supplements: Greatly, reduce inflammation (not to mention, vectomega the one I take regularly glows my skin).

Allergy buster: #1 Relief of congestion and all airborne allergy symptoms. Thins mucus and drastically decreases puffiness around the eyes, cheeks, and nose. Decreases swollen membranes big time. Actually temporally de-synthesizes nerve cells to airborne allergies and helps build immune system. Great product. I have horrible dog allergies, with this I can breathe. I'm sold.

And last but not least, all time favorite and natural cleanser: Neti-pot.
This is a no brainer. It works. And had I had this in highschool I wouldn't have needed allergy medication. Decreases swollen membranes, thins mucus, and cleanses sinus cavities. I couldn't live without it.

AND currently, just tried Mucostop. Which has various herb that thin and reduce mucus.

These have greatly, upon greatly worked for me, though may be a bit of a task, but the benefits definitely outweigh the routines. Definitely has helped and my face is symmetrical and cheek bones are no longer red and inflamed, as well as nose and eyes. Almost, social anxiety has switched to being starred at, then from my insecure puffy face.

**ALSO, No sugar (nata, ever), no sodas, plenty of exercise, water, and yoga is added. Cutting down sugar and dairy intake dramatically makes a difference. Sure this might sound a little overboard but when you've live with chronic sinusitus and allergies, all of this feels like a godsend of relief. Remember this isn't just for our "health," its to enhance our upper respiratory system so we can ACTUALLY ENJOY life . Sugar's great, but allergy/sinus problems symptom free..is beyond great. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Greenjuice; 09-21-2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Added info

Sponsors Lightbulb