View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:06 PM   #5
Machaon
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: Are our nasty sinus problems and Asthma misery caused by common household items?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenjuice View Post
... I know you can find relief somewhere somehow!
Thanks, but through Allergy Shots, Acupuncture and proper diet and exercise, my sinus and asthma problems are under reasonable control. My main problem with indoor allergens is that they tend to over-stimulate my NeuroHormonal and Immune Systems, causing difficult problems with my Heart Failure.

The main reason why Heart Failure kills and debilitates so many is because of the over-stimulation of the NeuroHormonal and Immune Systems. So...... as long as I avoid that which over-stimulates, I am surviving these nasty heart diseases and doing much better than normally expected. It is still, though, a full time job staying one step ahead of Heart Failure.

But thanks for the kind words!

⇒ Cheap effective asthma inhaler: Fluticasone Nasal Spray!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

⇒ 900 weight lifts and 750 knee bends daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.