View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 138
Ayvah2 HB User
Re: Can Costochondritus cause more pain Else where?

I'd recommend you see a specialist, a rheumatologist, to make sure nothing else is going on. The great thing about specialists is that they can spend a lot more time than ER docs/PCPs to help figure out what's going on. Good luck!