View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
Machaon
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: It has now been 10 years since I suffered Chronic Multiple Annual Sinus Infection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machaon View Post
After so many decades of sinus misery, it is sooooooo nice to not have stuffed up, painful sinuses which sapped me of all my energy, and made me miserably ALL the damn time!
What has surprised me is that, even though my sinus problems have almost totally gone away, and I no longer get stuffy, from either allergies or infections, I still feel the other effects of pollens, pollutants and irritants that used to swell up my sinuses. Some of the discomfort still appears, but without stuffed sinuses. Not fair, is it!?

⇒ Cheap effective asthma inhaler: Fluticasone Nasal Spray!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

⇒ 900 weight lifts and 750 knee bends daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.