View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
braveheart226's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 469
braveheart226 HB User
Re: Dizziness, which doctor should i go?

Your English is actually great, so no worries!
If I were you I would go to an ENT doctor. That specialty should cover most of your bases.