View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
zaad HB User
Re: Dizziness, which doctor should i go?


I will follow your advice and go to a ENT doctor. Even if dizziness is not a ear problem, i want to check my ears (due to be very sensitive to some sounds, my ears start bbrrr)

My difficulty is to understand what causes the dizziness, sometimes is at home eating, or being in the computer, or wachting tv..or in work, in the street, etc. It comes from nowhere..but itīs not very aggresive. But when i have dizziness it affects a lot my work.

I cant find a situation to recreate dizziness..itīs like a random event.

Sometimes i ask my girlfriend to see how dizzy i am, i close my eyes with strength.. all straight up..with open arms, she says that i make circularly movements.

Iīll post what the ENT doctor said..

Thanks again.