View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 12
Vickers64 HB User
neurologist or orthapedic?

Just wondering if somebody can help?

Am in the process of being tested for ms, just had a lumbar puncture. Saw my GP today and when we discussed my symptoms - main one being severe pain in my neck radiating into my shoulder blade - she wondered whether I should have been referred to an orthapedic surgeon as a neurologist would only look at the nerve issues rather than bone issues? Would a neurologist not pick up this?

Sponsors Lightbulb