View Single Post
Old 08-06-2001, 09:47 AM   #2
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: stoughton WI USA
Posts: 4,072
mlgable HB User
Re: Need opinon - Asking gyno for an Ultral sound?????

Sounds to me like your doctor might be trying to brush off your problem. Tell your doctor you would like some testing done to determine why you are still having painful sex. Let the doc determine what tests they feel are appropriate for you but if they won't get to the bottom of your problem then it may be time to consider seeing a different doctor or a different specialist at least.