View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
help me plz
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1
help me plz HB User
yeast infection inside urethra?

My girlfriend of 8 years has had recurring vaginal yeast infections, but they are always treated in a timely manner. About 10 days ago i started feeling discomfort (tingling, numbness, slight burn) at the head of my penis, definitely under surface. Feels like it is in the urethra. I went to the ER and they did standard STD tests, and prescribed antibiotic. The feeling is not constant, but is very annoying, and is causing anxiety, and insomnia. Could this be a yeast infection, even though there is no discharge, and no visible rash. If it is, is there an ointment that is healthy to try to work into the urethra? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb