View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Huntington beach, CA, USA
Posts: 8
long73 HB User
Re: Lung nodule: should I have for 1 year or have the CT sooner

I had my CT scan yesterday and will have to wait until this Thr to get the result from the pulmonologist. I'm so nervous because I thought I could get the result today, over the phone...but the receptionist said that I have to get it in person...i'm scared that the result is not too good and that's why the doctor needs to see me...i'm just hoping that he wants me to come in just to charge my insurance....