View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21
kcpie HB User
Ocular Rosacea - what type of doc do u see?

I have had alot of problems with my eyes being itchy, stingy, red, water, eyelid irritation, etc. I posted on the eye board about it and came across someone mentioning Ocular Rosacea. I have very minor bouts of Rosacea here and there and I found a link that explained more about it and I have 90%of the symptoms.

My eye doc after a series of drops and 3 months of visits almost weekly believes it is allergy. I was intent on seeing an allergist but after learning about Ocular Rosacea, I'm think maybe I need to see a dermatologist.

Does anyone have this problem, and if so, what type of doc did you see about it?


Sponsors Lightbulb