View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:20 AM   #7
Machaon
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: Over seven years without a sinus infection. Needless to say, I LOVE 3% Peroxide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveea View Post
... I want to try out this method along with H2O2 but i was only able to get hold 6 % H202 laboratory reagent ,i am in india,, so am not sure whether we have 3 % H202

can i use 6% H202 by diluting it?if so how much ?
If I were to use 6% H202 laboratory reagent, I would dilute it in half, adding equal parts of the peroxide and filtered water. Then I would dilute it much more, using one part of the "newly created" 3% Peroxide to 20 parts filtered water.

I fully documented my experiences with sinusitis, nasal and sinus infection and using peroxide to cure my chronic sinus infection problems in the following HealthBoards - Sinus Problems thread, named: Infrequent Sinus Flooding with Peroxide & Baking Soda halted my infection nightmare.

The direct link to the thread is:

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=139765

I had to be very careful using Peroxide within my sinuses, because Peroxide can be very VERY irritating and nasty within the sinuses. In fact, when I first started out experimenting with irrigating/flooding my sinuses with Peroxide, I did not dilute the peroxide sufficiently and I burned the hell out of them and suffered greatly.

I am close to age 70. I suffered with frequent sinus infections and misery for DECADES! I can't believe that I have now gone about ten years without a sinus infection; and I never have to do any sinus irrigations or floodings, or anything at all to stay this way.

I wish you much luck in solving your sinus misery problems.

Take care...........

⇒ Cheap effective asthma inhaler: Fluticasone Nasal Spray!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

⇒ 900 weight lifts and 750 knee bends daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Machaon; 01-20-2011 at 05:29 AM.