View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:59 AM   #6
Machaon
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: bad headache 4 weeks after having sinus surgery and a septoplasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan82 View Post
... SEVERE CHRONIC HEADACHES AFTER SINUS SURGERY: ... It's been 3 1/2 months now and the headaches affect EVERYTHING I do. Now they are triggered early in the day by anything (cough, clear throat, etc...) We're talking SEVERE! ...
Have you considered Acupuncture?

Both my wife and I have had positive results from Acupuncture. In my wife's case, she had chronic, severe, 24 hour-per-day headaches as a result of ear surgery. Of course, her surgeon said that the headaches could not possibly come from his surgery.

The Acupuncture clinic associated with the University of Miami treated the meridian running down from her ear, to her finger tips, and on her back. Since then, her headaches have been gone for over 30 years.

Acupuncture is particularly effective against pain, IMHO.

In my case, I have used Acupuncture to treat my allergies and sinusitis.

I have been so impressed by Acupuncture, that I purchased my own Acupuncture stimulator, for which I have experimented quite a few times with mixed results.

Anyways...... thought I would throw out the Acupuncture option for discussion. One caveat, though, is that one has to be very careful when chosing a physician to do the Acupuncture. There are just as many bad Acupuncture Doctors as there are other types of doctors.

⇒ Cheap effective asthma inhaler: Fluticasone Nasal Spray!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

⇒ 900 weight lifts and 750 knee bends daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Machaon; 03-14-2011 at 09:04 AM.