View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 07:27 AM   #15
subhash22
(male)

subhash22 HB User
Re: Yasmin and my cerebral venous sinus thrombosis

Hi All,

I am subhash 24 yrs old, i was admitted in hospital on may 4, 2011 to may 27 2011, for CVST @ a finest Hospital of my city.
i was having chronic headache since 1 month but i thought i got a specs cuz i had a double vision problem from quite few months !! but on 2 of may my headace ( on left side) got worse, with mild fever,vomiting and loosing consciousness. my father took me to hospital and then i admitted i told doctor about the problem, then Dr investigated and wrote for sum test which included MRI, till this time i lost my consciousness totally and i was admitted in ICCU only on 5th day i got some scenes, and i asked my father what happen to me he said in simple term that i am suffering from a blood clot in brain n mine medication has been started,Drs have performed Lumber puncture twice on me and removed 30ml of clotting then on 6th day i was took to ophthalmology for eye test, reports showed congestion in eye nerve.

blood thinner injections were given to me thrice a day @ hospital and everyday blood was taken for checkup to check INR which shud me maintained upto 2.5 to 3

At the time of discharge doctors have adviced me to drink @least 3ltrs of water everyday, protect myself from sun by wearing a cap and dark glasses, a good sound sleep of @least 7/8 hrs and homely diet no outside food.

After discharge of 1 week i was having headache again and again i was admitted in the hospital for 3 days and the Dr found that INR has dropped to 1.0 blood thinner injections started for me again for 2 days only, but even though i was having headace Drs discharged me saying that countinue this TAB : warfrin 5mg empty stomach, diamox , and lets me on 7 of july.

Its almost a month now and my headache still continues not huge on scale but 2/5, and also double vision not solved

I REQUEST ALL THE MEMBERS IN THIS POST DAT PLS SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AFTER ALL THE MEDICATION HOW DU FEEL AND WHAT ALL YOU DID TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Thanking you all..................................... ...............