View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #12
Machaon
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: Over seven years without a sinus infection. Needless to say, I LOVE 3% Peroxide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machaon View Post
... I have also experimented on myself with SLIT allergy treatments, both of which have been somewhat successful.
It's now about two years after I did my own at-home SLIT experimental treatments, and my Asthma has been much better because of the SLIT.

Quote:
But.... all in all, I owe my wonderful relief from constant sinus infections and sinusitis to the flooding of my sinuses with peroxide, salt and baking soda, which I stopped doing several years ago.
I was in constant sinus misery for decades! It is such a relief to NEVER think about my sinuses, after so many years of misery. I have to admit, though, that I never thought that flooding my sinuses with 3% peroxide would take away my sinus misery. And..... I blundered into a way to cure my sinusitis totally by accident. It wasn't planned. I knew nothing about sinuses. I was just very lucky. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good!

⇒ Cheap effective asthma inhaler: Fluticasone Nasal Spray!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

⇒ 900 weight lifts and 750 knee bends daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.