View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:03 AM   #4
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 6
Felipee HB User
Re: My mollar and hopes are gone

I know it could be worse, but it saddens me anyway.

Yesterday someone told me the implant could wait while I save some money. Does anyone can confirm that? Because the dentist told me of horrible consequences if I dont get it done asap. (I also understand he may want have that money)

Thanks to the person who send me a hug. Im a newbie, I dont know how to accept it yet.still figuring it out.