View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 109
Fantine HB UserFantine HB UserFantine HB UserFantine HB User
Re: Looking for a Top Notch Doctor in the Boston Area for Stapendectormy

I don't have any names for you, but I suggest that you look for a "neurotologist" working at all the local medical school faculties (Departments of Head and Neck Surgeries). Also, call and ask local ENTs who they refer patients to for stapedectomies.