Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Millburn
Posts: 136
SickinNJ HB UserSickinNJ HB User
Re: Help

Go to a Gastroenterolgists and get a C-scop done to get diagnosed. Once you know what it is you can treat it. Why have you not seen a doctor...