Thread: 'Leakage' ?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 74
doodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB User
Re: 'Leakage' ?

Hello. It sounds as if you have a medical condition that can be treated called premature ejaculation. They can give you a medication to take for a couple of weeks that should help your problem. I would definately see a doctor for help. I know it is embarrassing, but it is work it in the long run. Thanks hope this helps.