View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #31
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Valdosta, GA, USA
Posts: 66
fluttersby HB Userfluttersby HB User
Re: crps 1 or 2 or both

I think (know) that you should find an attorney that knows about CRPS or at least will be willing to learn and let them monitor your case and fight for your treatment. WC will then be forced to get you those treatments in a timely manner. WC attorneys will monitor your case for free even if there is no chance for them to get a fee--but eventually WC will want to cut you loose and they will want to settle when they say you are the best you will ever be (MMI). People with RSD are EXPENSIVE to them. An attorney is an absolute must.

Sponsors Lightbulb